Published last week, Raising Expectations is the first report on the activities of MAG (the Ministerial Advisory Group for Architecture and the Built Environment for Northern Ireland).
The main role of the MAG is to:
- Advise the Minister on the development and implementation of the Architecture and Built Environment Policy
- Review progress on key priorities identiïŹed by MAG
- Advise Government on policy implementation
- Conduct Design Reviews of pre and post planning applications
- Implement those actions set out in the Policy
The MAG also contributes its expertise in the areas of advocacy, communication, and education.
Download Raising Expectations here [PDF, 419kb]